I Found My Freedom

For the past month or so I have been having many doubts and have been reading countless debates and so forth regarding Islam, Christianity, Atheism, etc..etc. I just could not create a clear explanation for myself, thus I kept searching. I think everyone should do that until they for themselves figure out the truth. I stumbled upon your site today after returning from college and I have spent the last 5 hours reading material from your site and other referenced places as well. I was born a Muslim and at a point I was more devout than anyone in my family. I just want to thank you for basically clearing things up for me. I was a victim of Islam all my life and for once I feel that I have moved away from something totally false. I am 19 and I believe that I have discovered this truth at an early age. As I look back at people who have passed away, I don't know what to say. Now I don't questions people who have views like you about religion. It all makes perfect sense now. I just think people are truly blinded as you have mentioned so many times. I think I am strong enough to move forward without Islam, but the only aspect about it that concerns me is my family. I don't think I will tell them, but as you know being a Muslim it is not easy explaining to your family that Islam is false. You know what I mean. I just know I'll have a hard time living my life without the Islamic umbrella over my head. Ramadan is coming up and I am glad I am away from home, which gives me a bit more freedom. I just want to thank you again and hope you have the chance to reply to my email. I look forward to speaking with you again. I don't know how old you are, but I don't think your that brilliant, I just think everyone else that believes in religion is stupid. I don't think intelligence is measured by knowledge, or all of these stupid Imams would win Noble prizes. Intelligence is basically understanding of what is around you. I think if people are able to do that, like you and I, they are also intelligent. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hamid USA

0 comments:

IBrothers Talk

Stop Now

Stop the gang rapes

Blog Archive